Cheryl Gnagey - Author, Speaker, Spiritual Coach

Cheryl Gnagey - Author, Speaker, Spiritual Coach

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Journeys

Pin It Originally: How To Add a Pinterest (Pin it) Button to your Blog/Website http://cs-doon.blogspot.com/#ixzz1ryXJUBEC I just love the word "journey." It always conjures up in my mind a carefully packed bag, filled with specifically chosen articles of clothing appropriate for the trip, and the gathering of maps and directions and sights to see along the way. Going on a journey always excites me, even when I know that it might take a long time. I am just one of those people that, no matter where the journey leads me, it is the actual "going" that I enjoy the most.

You are catching me at the very beginning of my newest journey. I invite you to come along with me as I travel a road that I have never been on. Publishing my first book, The Unbroken Heart, is what is fueling the tank for this adventure. I am grateful that I won't be doing the driving, since I can only see a few yards ahead of me right now. What a blessing it is that God, and God alone, knows where we are heading. I prefer it that way. He is the Driver, and He is the GPS. I go with Him in blind faith that He will get us where He plans to go.

My role is to go wherever He takes me, wearing the clothing that I have packed, including submission, humility, patience, and joy. And I am sure that there will be things that I forgot to pack that will have to be added along the way. In that case, the Holy Spirit will have to be my personal shopper. I trust Him to pick out just the right outfit in that case.

So with my bags packed, and ticket in hand, I am ready to depart on the journey of a lifetime. I'd sure enjoy the company, so come on! Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment