Cheryl Gnagey - Author, Speaker, Spiritual Coach

Cheryl Gnagey - Author, Speaker, Spiritual Coach

Thursday, April 18, 2013

GOD'S WORD TO ME--Declare These Things

Pin It Originally: How To Add a Pinterest (Pin it) Button to your Blog/Website http://cs-doon.blogspot.com/#ixzz1ryXJUBEC


GOD'S WORD TO ME:  "For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession who are zealous for good works.  Declare these things; exhort and rebuke with all authority.  Let no one disregard you."  (Titus 2: 11-15)

This is the call of every believer, but God is calling me specifically to this lifestyle.  He calls me to not only be self-controlled, upright and godly in these days, but He has also called me to be a voice that renounces ungodliness and worldly lusts.  It is wonderful truth that the Lord has redeemed us, but now He wants to purify us and re-create our hearts to be without spot or wrinkle. Once we have been redeemed, and are in the process of being purified into His Holy Bride, it is then that we will become a people who are ZEALOUS for good works.  Rev.  19:9 tells us that these good works are the very clothing that we will wear when we marry the Bridegroom.  I want to make sure that I am properly dressed for that ceremony in Heaven!  

Lord Jesus, show me every day who of Your flock I am to declare these things to.  Let me exhort and rebuke any that You are drawing to Yourself.  Without fear, let me proclaim to them the good news with all authority, in such a way that none will disregard me.  By Your power and for Your glory, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment